Parenting can be wonderful, but it can be tough too. When we find ourselves battling the tricky days, humour gets us through. If you’re anything like me, nothing cheers up a stressful day when wine o’clock just cannot come quickly enough like some funny parenting truths. Here are a few in the form of popular songs reworked into hysterical parodies. These are 5 of my favourites, may they bring some much needed cheer when you need it most and may you laugh until a little bit of wee comes out.
1. Ah, bring pregnant, so fun, right? Well this Mum reminds us it’s not all about that fun in this brilliant “All About That Bass” parody.
2. Remember that feeling when you wonder if you’ll be pregnant forever? This Mum does and she’s belting it out, Moana style.
3. This Mum’s parenting take on Frozen’s classic is brilliant.
4. This Mum is channeling her inner Maui to catalogue everything that she does for her children and is asking for a little appreciation.
5. And perhaps my favourite, Ed Sheeran’s “Shape of You” reworked into this hysterical “Smell of Poo” parody.
Which are your favourite funny pregnancy and parenting parodies? I’d love to hear about the ones that make you smile.
This blog post was written as part of #BLOGTOBER17 . Each day there is a specific prompt laid out on the Hex Mum Blog and bloggers all over the world are writing their own particular take on the subject. Today is #DAY10 and the prompt is #JOKE