Are you having a baby and interested in more information about cloth nappies? Maybe you have a baby already and are curious about the benefits of using real nappies? Perhaps you like the idea, but don’t know where to start with all the types of nappy, washing, fitting or storing the nappies? Or you just think it sounds like a lot of work? Fear not! You have come to the right place to answer all of your questions, plus show you how cloth bum your baby the easy way.
Welcome to Mummy Of Four’s Cloth Nappy Series!
Here I am putting together a series of resources to help parents who are interesting in using real nappies. Join me each week for tips and information to make your cloth journey go smoothly. Click on the links below to visit the various pages in the Cloth Nappy Series as they go live. Pop your email address in the “email sign up” box to receive updates when the rest of the series is published.
Posts will be published each Tuesday. Each post will be linked from this one as it goes live, so be sure to bookmark this post if you would like to read the rest of the series.
Topics to look forward to will include;
- An Overview Of Cloth Nappies – start here
- Types of cloth nappies – choosing what will work for you
- Cloth nappy accessory starter kit
- Cloth Baby Wipes
- Day time recommendations
- Night time recommendations
- Nappies for newborns
- Fitting a cloth nappy
- Stuffing nappies for boys & girls (and why there is a difference)
- Washing & storing cloth nappies
- Cloth nappy trouble shooting
- Packing a changing bag for cloth nappies
Have you got any specific cloth nappy questions? Please comment below and I will answer them in future posts.